In Vinterbro Tannlegesenter, we have a huge focus on aesthetic side by side with minimal invasive dentistry. We have full certification in invisible orthodontics or braces (InvisAlign and InMan Aligner) which can be combined with gentle whitening and buildup of the teeth without any grinding or drilling (Dahl-principle). This approach removes almost completely the need for a full-mouth rehabilitation in the form of putting many crowns and veneers which demands grinding of valuable tooth substance.
For us, the long-term result is incredibly important. For that reason, we follow up our patients continuously over longer periods of time.
- Invisible braces (orthodontics)
- The Dahl principle in everyday dentistry
- Adhesive restorations, centric relation, and the Dahl principle: minimally invasive approaches to localized anterior tooth erosion.
- Minimum intervention dentistry and the management of tooth wear in general practice
- Zirconia adhesive fixed partial denture with minimal tooth grinding